- Go to Merchant Website and select DusuPay as Payment option
- Select Nigeria Online banking as the mode of payment
- When redirected to payments page select your bank, account number and passcode. The passcode is usually a 3 digit code. The bank passcodes can be viewed here http://blog.dusupay.com/bank-names-and-passcode-for-online-banking-payments-on-dusupay/
4. You will be required to add your name, email and phone with country code for verification purposes
5. Your bank will send you a code that you will have to input on dusupay to complete the payment
6. Complete the payment
Did this answer your question?